Mr. Gusta Horia President of C.D.
President of the Board of Directors Certinvest, Investment Management Company
Present on the capital market in Romania since 2000, working in the following areas:
- Managing Investments as Legal Advisor, internal control and leader of SAI Certinvest
- Financial intermediation through held positions (Legal Advisor and Member of the Board of Administration) within Intercapital Invest
- Leasing, as Senior Legal Advisor within INternational Leasing
Graduated from the Faculty of Law, University of Bucharest
Mr. Cristian Pascu, Vice President of C.D.
From 2006 to present date Head of Custody, Distribution and Storage Departments in the Romanian Commercial Bank (BCR)
2001-2006 Head of Storage and Custody of the BRD-Groupe Societe Generale;
He developed and implemented storage, custody and settlement of financial instruments services within BCR;
Working groups participant to amend the legislation on investment and pension funds.
Masters Degree in Financial Management and Public Policy and European Integration.
Mr Mihai Purcarea, membru C.D.
Director General BRD Asset Management SAI S.A.
March 2012 – May 2016: Erste Asset Management, Investment Manager
April 2009 – February 2012: Erste Asset Management, Fund Manager
Between 2005 and 2009 he worked in BCR Asset Management, holding positions
In the Sales, Back Office and Investments departments
Owner of the Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) and member of the
The Board of Directors of CFA Romania
Master in Financial Management from City University of Seattle
Mr Dan Popovici, membru C.D.
Director General OTP Asset Management Romania SAI SA
December 2007 – April 2013: Investment Manager OTP Asset Management Romania SAI SA
February 2009 – Present: Member of the Board of Directors of OTP Asset Management Romania SAI SA
April 2013 – Present: General Manager OTP Asset Management Romania SAI SA
With more than 20 years of experience in capital markets, Dan Popovici has been involved in numerous projects on the structuring of public offerings of securities, such as shares, corporate and municipal bonds, and also in the management of investment funds.
Mr. Dan Popovici graduated from the Polytechnic University of Bucharest, specializing in “Economic Engineering”.
Also, Mr. Popovici followed postgraduate Master’s studies in “Financial Management and Capital Markets” at Bucharest Academy of Economic Studies.
Dl Aurel Bernat, member of C.D.
CEO S.A.I. BT Asset Management S.A.
Aurel Bernat is a Babes-Bolyai University graduate in 2004, with degree in European Institution Management. In 2006 graduated post-university in Business Administration. Between 2005-2006 he performed at Banca Transilvania’s International Public Relations team. The end of 2006 sees Aurel working for BRD – Groupe Societe Generale as a Corporate Advisor in Cluj-Napoca. In the summer 2007 he joined BTAM team, being responsable with customer contact and potential investors, implementing BT Asset Managment SAI’s development strategies. Between 2013-2015 he occupied the position of Head of Sales and between 2015-2017 Deputy CEO of the company.
Dl Călin Meteș, member of C.D.
Vicepresident, Permanent Representative Fondul Proprietatea
Călin Meteş joined Franklin Templeton in 2010. He has 11 years of experience, out of which 8 with Franklin Templeton.
Prior to that, Mr. Meteş was Portfolio manager at Raiffeisen Asset Management and held the position of Investment analyst at Finas Invest. Mr. Meteş’ expertise includes research and analysis of public companies in Romania and within the region, namely Greece and Bulgaria, with the purpose of making investment recommendations for the public funds managed by Franklin Templeton.
Mr. Meteş holds a Master’s degree in Banking and Capital Markets, a Master’s degree in Management of Political Organizations, a Bachelor’s degree in Banking and Stock Exchanges and a Bachelor’s degree in Political Sciences, each from Babes-Bolyai University.
Mr. Metes holds the Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) certification.
Dl. Radu Hanga, member of C.D.
- 2020-present: President of the Board of Governors, Bucharest Stock Exchange
- 2020-present: Member of the Executive Committee, AAF
- 2017-2020: Senior Advisor for the Board of Directors, Banca Transilvania
- 2017-2020: Member of the Board of Directors, SIF Oltenia
- 2015-2020: President of the Executive Committee, AAF
- 2017-2020: Member of the Board of Governors, Bucharest Stock Exchange
- 2013-2019: President of the Board of Directors, BT Leasing Transilvania IFN
- 2013-2019: President of the Board of Directors, BT Direct IFN
- 2013-2018: Member of the Board of Directors, BT Operational Leasing
- 2013-2018: Member of the Board of Directors, BT Leasing Moldova
- 2013-2017: Strategy Executive Officer-Group Coordination, Banca Transilvania
- 2013-2017: Member of the Board of Directors, Boromir Prod SA
- 2013-2017: Member of the Board of Directors, SIF Moldova
- 2005-2013: CEO, SAI BT Asset Management
- 2002-2013: Head of Capital market Department, Banca Transilvania
- 2001-2005: Vice-President of the Board of Directors, BT Securities
- 1999-2002: Capital market officer, Banca Transilvania
- 1997-1998: Analyst, SSIF Broker SA
- Strategy Execution Programme, INSEAD
- Program MBA, INDE
- Postgraduate studies in Business Administration, European Institute for Business Administration UBB
- Specialization in International Financial System, IBR in partnership with Chartered Institute of Bankers Scotland
- Erasmus Program, University of East London
- Postgraduate studies, School of Academic Postgraduate Studies UTCN
- Licensed in engineering, Faculty of Electrical Engineering UTCN